Saturday, February 23, 2013

Club Penguin Silver award cheat..

Hey penguins!Today you can EARN the Club Penguin Silver award.Below is a Step by Step on how to obtain the item..
Step 1; Log into Any server I mostly go on less populated servers.
Step 2:When you log into the server I sign will pop up.Go to the last part of the sign and click Go there ,It will take you to the Plaza!

Step 3:Enter the stage

Step 4: You get it as soon as you enter (But, you need to be a director and/or actor)


This is a complete step by step on how to obtain the Silver award Feb 23 2013!Are you going to get the Gold award,let us know in the comments below we love hearing from you!
Waddle on
~Andybillsono
@andybillsonincp

9 comments:

  1. Hey Andybillson please add me I'm echo90032 Also you'r blog is awesome!I'm shure your Club Penguin blogging is bright and happy ahead of you!
    Waddle one
    (Echo90032)
    P.S Please add me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks that really put's a smile on my face :)!Also I accept all buddy requests but I sent you a request!Stay cool and waddle on!
      ~Andybillson
      @Andybillsonincp

      Delete
  2. Andybillson I'v seen you on CP on server Sleet ALL the time please add me? Your blog rocks,can I be next penguin of the week.And, Andy I aggre with Gpumpkin on your blogroll he rocks!
    Wo Cp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I do go on server Sleet alot,Althogh to add you I need to know your penguin name and I will be shure to add you!Gpumpkin's blog does rock!
      Waddle on
      `Andybillson
      @Andybillsonincp

      Delete
  3. You gave this blog address to your followers on Twitter and I do have to say you are a good blogger althogher there is a few things that need worked on.I know you can do and you are just knew to "Blogging" right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!Yes I am new to blogging but not new to Club Penguin!Also thanks for following me on twitter!
      ~Andybillson
      @Andybillsonincp

      Delete
  4. Hi Andybillson! :)
    Yeah sure, you can totally use my post, I'm glad you liked it! If you have an email that I can send the post to you SURE! :)
    ~Minty (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea me email is Andybillson@rocketmail.com

      Delete
    2. WOW 4 comments that an't mine already I just started this blog this month THANKS GUYS

      Delete