Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Bombing In Boston,April 15th 2013 :'(


Hey penguins, Yesterday two bombs went off in Boston during the Boston Marathon right by the finish line. To start out I will just say how sad I am for those who loss a member and/or those who are injured. My Heart Is With You Who Sufferd During The Bombing Also with Boston.

Thanks those on Twitter who say " Hey guys #Prayforboston" You guys are so nice, thanks to Saraapril, Bird Pingu &Blue 28z  for making a post similar to this. View Saraapril's HERE and Bird Pingu's HERE   Blue 28z here  And Clicky Minty made a post two, Click here.Thanks guys for supporting Boston. You did are are going to make a post like this one, let me know the link in the comments and I'll post it up here.
This is all for now this is just a post about just feeling sorry & bad for Boston.:'(:'(:'(. Now to post Club Penguin cheats now!
Do you know about the bombing's in Boston? Do you feel sorry or bad? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
Waddle On Club Penguin
~Andybillson

3 comments:

  1. I made a short statement about on my latest post on my blog: it's at the bottom of the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so sad I know. I was a bit upset because there was a bomb in another place is the same time. That got no attention. More that 50 kids died there..

    ReplyDelete