Saturday, April 13, 2013

Club Penguin Field Friday Review! April 13th 2013

Hey Penguins! As, you may know yesterday was Field Friday! I took a few images of the time he was logged on Club Penguin,although I did log in a little late!When I first logged in Fjord I found Polo at the Plaza.

Then I noticed that Perapin was there She was "Delayed"

Then Polo said to go to his igloo, Witch he has a igloo that is not even released yet! I also met Smelly Max there!





After that Polo Stated liking igloo's he went to my igloo and I got a stamp and he liked my igloo Also he gave me a postcard.THANKS POLO! The stamp I earned was The "Igloo Party"


I know that this is not about Field Friday but I just thought I'd let you know.Before Businesmoose left Club Penguin he also liked my igloo & sent me a postcard!


Spike Hike Added me in October of 2012!

That's all the images of Field Friday I have( & Businesmoose and Spike Hike), If you have any more let my know in the comments below & I might post them up here!Were you at Field Friday? Let me know you'r thoughts in the comments below!
Waddle On Club Penguin!
~Andybillson

No comments:

Post a Comment