Thursday, April 18, 2013

Hello Penguins: meet your newest Club Penguin blogger!

Hello Penguins!

Whilst I'm sure you've already seen the post Andybillson made, I wanted to properly introduce myself: my penguin name is Blue 28z, and I'm the newest member of the Andybillson team!


I will be working on the blog until about July 2013, and after that I will be focusing more on my original Club Penguin Blog, which is still getting updated as I work here! Just click the link below to view it:

I also thought you might like to know a little about me. Here are some interesting facts:

  • My favourite clothing item (at the moment) is the ultra-rare Snow Beta Hat!
  • My favourite room is the Club Penguin Times Office.
  • I have 3 puffles: a brown, white and rainbow :)
  • I like to Party!

I hope you will happily accept me as a blogger for Andybillson, and if you see me on the island, be sure to waddle up and say hi! Oh, and remember to leave a comment!
-Blue 28z :)

No comments:

Post a Comment