Thursday, May 23, 2013

Club Penguin Little Update #2 May 23rd 2013

Hey Penguins, Today the Card Jitsu Party hit the island! And along with that there has been lots of updates! To view the first update I posted about Click HERE! Any way, this little update is about puffles.The puffles infront of the Dojo, and about the Ninja Hideout!
The Puffles in the Dojo Hideout look old and broken. Small Club Penguin Update.

And As you may already know the Ninja Hideout is gone! Big Club Penguin Update

I like the new updates, Although I will be sad to see the Ninja Hide out not come back! Let us know what you think in the comments below!
Waddle On!
~Andybillson

2 comments:

  1. sensei mentioned the ninja hoideout to me when i became a ninja

    ReplyDelete
  2. sensei mentioned the ninja hoideout to me when i became a ninja

    ReplyDelete