Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Club Penguin:My Penguin Sneak Peek May 1st 2013


Hey Penguins,
Today Spike Hike tweeted and posted on the Club Penguin a sneak peak and some infomation about the my Penguin App, Check it out below!!


By Spike Hike on May 1, 2013 - 11:56 
Hey Penguins, I hope you are having as much fun in the Marvel Superhero Takeover as we are!! Its so awesome seeing so many heroes (and even a few villans) on patrol!!
 
To get in the spirit, I decided to dress my Penguin as Tiki Hulk. What do you think? Anyone want to join me in the Tiki Avengers?!! 
 

 
To get set for the party, I used the My Penguin app's full screen player card. Trust me on this - it is awesome!! Touch makes it so simple and so much fun to style your Penguin's outfit. And its all connected to ClubPenguin.com, so changing your outfit on iPad will also change it online automatically. Cool, huh?
 
We can't wait to get this app and your hands...and we will be doing it next week.
 
My Penguin launches May 9th. And best of all, its free to download!!
 
Until then...Waddle On!!
 
- The Club Penguin Team
Thanks Spike Hike, mt inventory is close  to yours Lol, Any way to view more stuff about The "My Penguin App" I've posted  just click HERE , and HERE, and HERE.I can't Wait! I  am also happy that is is FREE!! I wonder if you will be able to get a item for logging into it! I am so excited it will launch NEXT week May 9th! What about you? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
Waddle On!
~Andybillson

No comments:

Post a Comment