Friday, October 9, 2015

Club Penguins 10th Anniversary! *Special Post*

Hey Penguins,
This month Club Penguin is turning Ten years old!
            HAPPY BIRTHDAY CP




It seems like just Yesterday I made my penguin. But that was almost 5 years ago!😱Time Flys! 
  If you haven't already I suggest logging on to Club Penguin and getting the LIMITED TIME (it won't be here forever and when it's gone it won't come back) FREE, Club Penguin 10th anniversary party hat in the Coffe shop.


When you enter the Coffee Shop, on a table in the lower Right of the room is the FREE (for members and non-members) 10th anniversary party hat! 



Here is how it looks on my player card! ;-) I like the new 10th anniversary party hat
And the tenth anniversary Cake is also in the coffee shop! 
That's a huge cake!!! Also check out those awesome balloons! Along with the cake and hat, there is a Club penguin year book 20 year anniversary edition.
Make sure to check out the year book :-)!
And some of the rooms on the island have been decorated,


I have had a lot of fun and memories with this game! It was a big part of my Childhood! I still log on a couple times a month! :) this game is awesome!

 Some interesting facts in the five years I have been on Club Penguin.
I ( Andybillson) was in the Spoiler Alert Episode "best of 2013" (maybe is 14') and Spike Hike, Billybob AND Polo field were in that episode! They answered my question, I am in it towards the end. They answered mine of only three questions!I have been in numerous YouTube videos and meet ups.  I am friends with a lot of famous penguins. 

Rsnail- added me October 2014

Gizmo- October 2014 he added me.

Spike Hike- added me a little after Happy77 left. 

Yamfry & a few others from the CPTeam added me at the party we had for the #mypenguinapp 

I sent friend request to many of the Penguins on #waddleon and some accepted. 

Also friends with some of Betas.

I was penguin of the month November 2012 on Gpumpkins website.

I have met a lot of famous Club Penguin bloggers and got post cards (I have postcards from Megg, Polo Feild, Businesmoose, and a lot of others. I now can't receive anymore cause it's full) 

I want to meet Saraapril and get a postcard from her.

A lot of famous penguins and CP workers have liked my igloo.

I still have my postcard from when I became a tour guide 5years ago.

My penguin used to always be blue, but it hasn't changed from orange in years. 

Although I do own the Arctic White Color(I got it the day it came out), I have never worn it on my penguin!

I haven't collected all stamps but I want to!

I have been here through a lot of big Club Penguin Changes! 

I would like to thank Happy77,Billybob, Gizmo,Screenhog,Polo Feild, Spike Hike, Megg, the whole Club Penguin Staff. And Trainman1405,Gpumpkin,77lulu77 and Saraapril!

I just thought since Its Club Penguins tenth birthday I would make this post and include a waddle down memory lane.
 I will continue to waddle! 
Until next time,
Waddle On!
-Andybillson


1 comment:

  1. Awesome post my good friend! Can't believe Club Penguin's ten years old. Thanks for mentioning me in your post, I have to say the same. Thanks for always being there for me! Your an awesome friend. Congrats on 10,000 hits too.

    ReplyDelete